Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Women's Lidia Parka by Patagonia. Zip-up the collar and your neck will think it's summer: this longer length parka has an all-recycled polyester ripstop shell and is insulated with 150-g Thermogreen recycled polyester.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Lidia Parka
- 100% recycled polyester double-ripstop shell insulated with warm, lightweight 150-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) in body and 100-g in sleeves
- Tall funnel-style neck for warmth
- When open, it lies flat across shoulders
- 2-way front zipper and zip-through stand-up funnel collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on front seams
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Elegant shirred quilting is elasticized for a flattering fit
- Front and rear princess seaming for contouring and fit
- Contrast linings on all colors
- Above knee length
- Weight: 21.3 oz / 604 g
- Slim fit
- 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester double ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 150-g (100-g in sleeves) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.