The Patagonia Women's Leashless Pant is a Gore-Tex pant for alpine pursuits. The three layer Gore-Tex Active fabric is completely waterproof, lightweight, and the most breathable in the Gore-Tex line. The regular fit allows for layers underneath but still maintains a slim lower-leg with active-stance articulation throughout. This allows for constant, unrestricted movement up the mountain. The two thigh pockets have coated zippers to keep out the wet stuff and are placed out of the way of your harness, so you can still access them. The calf-length zippers at the cuff finish with a button, for easy on/off with a lace hook for securing and inner scuff guards to increase the life of the pant against crampons. The fabric is finished with a durable water repellent to prevent soaking in so you can brush off the snow and continue on your quest.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Leashless Pant
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern built for an active stance and increased range of motion
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with metal snap closure, zippered fly and internal waist adjustment with drawcord tie
- Two harness-compatible thigh pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Drawcord-adjustable, single-cuff design has calf-length watertight zipper, snap closure, sewn tie-down loops and lace hook
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Leashless Pant
- Weight: 9.4 oz / 266 g
- Regular fit
- 3-layer, 2.9-oz 30-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Active fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Scuff Guard: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.