Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Leashless Jacket is a hard shell jacket for high-output alpine pursuits. The Leashless is made with the most breathable Gore-Tex fabric available, the Active three-layer. The waterproof fabric deflects the nasty weather, from rain to sleet to snow, so you can continue on in dry comfort. The helmet compatible hood cinches down tight while still allowing for peripheral vision. A multitude of pockets secure gloves, headlamp, and snacks close-by so you’re never without. When your body heat raises, open the pit zips for fast venting.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Leashless Jacket
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern improves mobility and fully accommodates arms-over-head motion
- 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined back of neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: Exterior left chest with coated, watertight zipper; interior right chest; welted handwarmers with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures and single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seals out weather
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Leashless Jacket
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 346 g
- Regular fit
- 3-layer, 2.9-oz 30-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Active fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.