The Patagonia Women's Lambswool Sweater Coat is a sweater coat for cool fall weather and warming up right through winter. The Lambswool Sweater Coat is 80% lambswool and 20% nylon jersey knit, for a soft touch and warmth all around. The mid-thigh length gives it a little bit extra in the warmth department than your average sweater with a regular fit that allows you to move without looking bulky. The large buttons close the front and drop-in pockets give you a spot to put your favorite candy. You'll look so cozy, everyone will want to give you a big hug every time you enter a room.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Lambswool Sweater Coat
- Soft knit in a lambswool/nylon blend jersey
- Elegant sweater coat in a simple jersey stitch with wide rib-knit at the collar and cuffs; rib-knit is doubled on the placket
- Funnel neck for added warmth, opens to lie flat across shoulders
- Wide rib-knit placket with button closure
- Long sleeves with an ample rolled cuff
- Drop-in pockets patch pockets with narrow rib-knit trim
- Mid-thigh length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Lambswool Sweater Coat
- Weight: 16 oz / 453 g
- Regular fit
- Body: 7-gauge 80% lambswool/20% nylon jersey knit
- Trim: 7-gauge 80% lambswool/20% nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.