The Patagonia Women's Long Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt is great alone or as an extra layer under a hoodie for a more extreme endeavor. This Patagonia Women’s shirt has 30 UPF sun protection. The Fore Runner has reflective logos on the front and back to keep you visible. My fantasy superpower is invisibility but I like to be visible when running in traffic. The material is ultra moisture-wicking and chafe-preventing. Because no one likes chafing.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Long Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Feminine self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center back neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Long Sleeve Fore Runner Shirt
- Weight: 3.6 oz / 102 g
- Slim fit
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester, with moisture-wicking performance; 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.