The Patagonia Women's Knifeblade Pullover. The Knifeblade is our most water-resistant soft shell for the serious alpine enthusiast. The pullover, made with moisture-shedding Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric is highly breathable, provides great stretch, and has a high warmth-to-rate ratio.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Knifeblade Pullover
- Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing, combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breath ability
- Pullover silhouette trims weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waistbelt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Modified Y-Joint sleeves provide overhead mobility and pullover won't lift above waist
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Knifeblade Pullover
- Slim fit
- Weight: 15.7 oz / 445 g
- 5.9-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 94% polyester, 6% spandex bonded to a tricot back
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.