Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Kai Lee Parka is an insulated parka for wintry strolls in the park to errands about town. The 100 gram Thermogreen insulation is synthetic, made with 100% polyester (90% of which is recycled, yay Earth!), held in place within the jacket via different sized horizontal baffles. As the baffles change size, you'll notice the follow a feminine shape and pattern, for a little style as you hit the streets in the cold. The nylon plain weave shell has the strength to take on the outdoors, resisting moisture so you can brush the snowflakes right off your shoulders. The longer cut keeps your booty warm without restricting your natural stride.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Kai Lee Parka
- Soft nylon plain-weave jacket insulated with 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Full-length, 2-way welted zipper has a low-profile zipper garage
- Princess seams in the front and back for a contoured feminine fit
- Horizontal quilt lines that decrease in width at the waist and elbows create a modern, fun silhouette
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zippers
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Kai Lee Parka
- Weight: 14.2 oz / 402 g
- Slim fit
- Shell: 1-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.