Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket by Patagonia. From hitting a wind lip to landing a cornice, this insulated waterproof jacket lets freeriders stay dry, look good and have fun with whatever terrain they find.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
- Soft and durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof, breathable H2No barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation in the body and 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth where you need it, less bulk where you don't
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible)
- Smooth and warm microfleece-lined neck helps keep neck warm and cozy
- High collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms improve mobility
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured
- Webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered
- Includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days
- Drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket
- Weight: 34.8 oz / 987 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof, breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining and Powder Skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g (60-g in sleeves and hood) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.