The Patagonia Women’s Insulated Rubicon Pant is an insulated snow pant for staying warm while skiing and snowboarding. The 2-layer H2No fabric is a waterproof barrier that combines with a durable water repellent finish to keep you dry throughout the day. The Rubicon is packed with 60g of Thermogreen insulation, for those that crave warmth on the hills. The slim fit has room for a base layer but close to your body throughout. Adjustable tabs at the waist customize the fit further for a full day on the mountain.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Rubicon Pant
- Durable 2-layer recycled polyester plain weave with H2No Performance Standard provides waterproof/breathable protection; strategically placed 60-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet slick taffeta lining ensures ease of movement with layers
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters with DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers two back one thigh cargo
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Regular fit
- Weight: 24.1 oz / 683 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-170-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: Upper leg: 100% polyester brushed tricot mesh lower leg: 100% polyester slick tricot mesh
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.