Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Insulated Powder Bowl Pants are waterproof snow pants for long days skiing or snowboarding powder. Packed with 60g Thermogreen insulation to keep you warm through the long hours while Gore-Tex 2L provides waterproof and windproof protection. The elastic waist customizes the fit just for you, and can change if you’re wearing a thicker under layer and need the extra space. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees give plenty of space for going into a crouch to hit the landing. Gaiters at the cuff grip around your boot to block snow out and scuff guards keep you from kicking the fabric to shreds. Leaves plenty of time for you to shred the mountain instead.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection strategically placed 60-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit grown-on belt loops two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight zippered pockets: two hand warmers one back and one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
- Regular fit
- Weight: 27.6 oz / 782 g
- 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.