Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. These insulated pants are for coldest days in the backcountry when weather protection is a must. The shell pants, engineered with GORE-TEX Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a GORE-TEX membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof, breathable protection. And the shell pant is packed with 60-g Thermogreen insulation for reliable core-warmth protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pant
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm
- Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: Brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- External thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep snow out
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, one right thigh
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 27.6 oz / 782 g
- 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.