The Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket. The Insulated Powder Bowl is built for riding in the backcountry on the coldest days. The shell jacket, engineered with GORE-TEXPerformance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a GORE-TEX membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof, breathable protection. And the shell is insulated with 100-g Thermogreen insulation (60-g hood and sleeves) for reliable core-warmth protection.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing one forearm one interior drop-in and one interior stash pocket
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 35.5 oz / 1006 g
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation: Strategically placed blend of 100-g and 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.