The Patagonia Women's InTraverse Hybrid Softshell Jacket is a lightweight softshell for trail running weather protection. The InTraverse Hybrid allows you to move, without getting slowed by weather or overheating. Two different weights of softshell fabric come into play, both with plenty of stretch and a durable water repellent finish for weather resistance. The heavier weight fabric is placed at the upper chest, shoulders, and the tops of the arms, to provide additional warmth where you'll need it most. The remainder of the jacket is lighter weight softshell, mainly at the lower torso and underarms so your body can breath. Zippered hand pockets secure glove liners and keys. Focus on your run, and the InTraverse will block the wind and a light rain that may come your way.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's InTraverse Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Two different weights of durable and breathable soft-shell fabrics; all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflective logo at left chest; reflective icon at back neck
- Single-pull drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's InTraverse Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Weight: 11.2 oz / 317 g
- Slim fit
- Body: 7.3-oz (249 g) 92% polyester (50% recycled)/8% stretch-woven spandex
- Panels: 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.