The Patagonia Women's Houdini Pant is a water-resistant pant for trail running in drizzling weather. The Houdini is made of 100% nylon ripstop fabric with a durable water repellent finish. The featherweight material makes it possible for them to weigh in at only 3.1 ounces, so they're barely there while you're focusing on the trail, foot placement, and pacing. The zippered rear pocket holds onto your keys while on the move, but also double as a stuff sack for the whole pant when the rain clouds clear and the sun appears. Clip 'em to your pack or toss 'em into your shorts pocket and continue on with your run.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Houdini Pant
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered rear pocket converts to stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Cuff with snap closure for easy on/off over running shoes
- Reflective logo above left knee and back pocket
- Unisex sizing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Houdini Pant
- Weight: 3.1 oz / 88 g
- Slim fit
- 1.2-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.