The Patagonia Women's Hi-Loft Down Sweater. It's a Down Sweater with more down: The Hi-Loft is built with a lightweight 100% recycled polyester shell, and packed with warm, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down. It can be worn as a midlayer or stand-alone layer.
Supes Important Note - Some of the Patagonia Down Sweaters for Fall 2011 are made with non-recycled fabric. If you receive a non-recycled version of a Down Sweater, the fabric color may vary slightly from the images seen here. Sorry about all of it, and please don't hate us.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Hi-Loft Down Sweater
- Lightweight polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR finish bigger channels with more 800-fill-power premium goose down than the regular down sweater
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one internal zip pocket for storage
- Draw cord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Hi-Loft Down Sweater
- Regular fit
- Weight: 11.8 oz / 335 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.