The Women's Guide Jacket by Patagonia. Patagonia's most popular stretch-woven soft shell, the Guide Jacket combines stretch, wind-resistance and high levels of breathability with a moisture-wicking brushed interior.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Guide Jacket
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, stretch-woven recycled polyester with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Micro fleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Pockets: two hand warmers with zipper garages and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low-profile cuffs
- Dual-adjust draw cord hem
- Slim fit
- Weight: 16.7 oz / 473 g
- 7.6-oz 70-denier stretch-woven 92% polyester (47% recycled), 8% spandex with 4-way stretch and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Collar, chin guard, and wind flap: 5.5-oz 100% polyester brushed micro fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.