Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Fore Runner Sport Top is a running tank for mile after mile on the road or trail in the summer heat. The Fore Runner has a slim fit which will run close to your body to wick moisture away from your skin without excess fabric getting caught or flapping in the breeze. The 100% polyester is soft against your body with minimal seams and a tagless back to prevent itching and chafing. Mesh paneling increases air flow and keeps it lightweight. Polygiene permanent odor control keeps the fabric fresher so you can hang the tank by its locker loop and take it out for another run later in the week.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Fore Runner Sport Top
- Lightweight, breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable 1/4" neck and arm binding wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center back neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Fore Runner Sport Top
- Weight: 2 oz / 56 g
- Slim fit
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester, with moisture-wicking performance
- Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. All with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.