Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Fore Runner Shirt is a running shirt for a short jog to a long trail workout. The Fore Runner is light in weight and wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you cool. It dries out quickly so you won’t have a soaking wet tee hanging off your back by the time you’ve slowed it down and are ready to stretch out. The 15 UPF sun protection keeps harmful rays off your shoulders. The item is tagless so you’re not constantly having to break stride just to scratch an itch. Polygiene permanent odor control allows you to pop into your favorite health food shop for a snack afterwards, without anyone having to plug their nose.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Fore Runner Shirt
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hem and center back neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Fore Runner Shirt
- Weight: 2.2 oz / 62 g
- Slim fit
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester, with moisture-wicking performance; 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.