Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women’s Fiona Parka by Patagonia is sure to be a staple in your cold-weather repertoire. This little gem can withstand the wind, the water, and the downright blistery conditions you find yourself in. How, you ask? Well, with the Deluge DWR shell and 800-fill-power premium goose down. This goose down isn’t just any goose down; it’s premium European goose down. They’re obviously known for their superior down. I just made that up. Anyways, the feminine quilt lines and princess seams mean you’ll look good too.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka
- Windproof and water-repellent shell fabric with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulated with 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Updated quilting pattern with curved, feminine quilt lines
- Full-length two-way zipper
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Interior drop-in pockets
- Princess seams front and back
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Fiona Parka
- Slim fit
- 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 399 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.