The Patagonia Women's Duete Parka is a 600-fill down winter jacket with the power to stand up to the daily grind. The outer material is a waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell which offers both durability and mobility (in addition to storm protection). If you don't know about the insulating powers of goose down, all you need to know is that nothing traps body heat better for the weight, and it is extremely compressible. Geese having been using it for years and they're thriving.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Duete Parka
- Stay warm and dry: Made from H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Adjustable snap-on hood for warmth versatile, zip-through stand-up collar opens flat
- Princess seams front and back
- Zippered side pockets have a hidden snap cover interior zippered pocket
- Full-length zipper has hidden-snap storm flap
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Duete Parka
- Slim fit
- Weight: 31.5 oz / 893 g
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.