The Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Parka is a knee length parka for heading out into the cold winter day. The Downtown Loft is insulated with 600 fill power duck down to wrap your body, almost sleeping bag-like, with toasty warmth. The slim fit runs close to the body while the front hem falls to the knee, and the back hem falls slightly below. The high collar protects your neck and the attached hood hides inside a zipper until needed for head protection on the super-cold days. The two-way front zipper allows you to keep zipped up on the ride to work, while the lower half can open as far as needed for comfortable seating. The hand pockets warm your hands or zip shut to secure gloves and an internal pocket protects cash and cards. The winter city streets are now yours to behold.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Parka
- Satin polyester shell with elegant contoured quilting and insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fillpower duck down
- Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar with hidden zip closure
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Below-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Parka
- Slim fit
- Weight: 28.3 oz / 802 g
- 2.8-oz 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.