Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
We buy big warm winter jackets because sometimes the weather gets cold and crummy and we still need to function. We have no other option. However, with the Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Parka you might find yourself looking forward to wintery weather. The 600 fill goose down insulation will shrug off the excessively cold temperatures and the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finished polyester shell will shrug off some wind and rain. The length falls below the knee (dropped hem in back) so with the hood up (which is insulated and zips into the collar) you'll have almost full body coverage. It has a 2-way full-length zipper to give you ample ventilation/style options. So get ready to look forward to winter.... just try to hide your excitement.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Parka
- Satin polyester shell with elegant contoured quilting and 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar with hidden zip closure
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam, zippered hand warmer pockets interior zippered chest pocket
- Below knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Parka
- Slim fit
- Weight: 28.3 oz / 802 g
- 2.8-oz 100% polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.