The Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft is a 600 fill down winter jacket that can stand up to the coldest of winters. Don't let the name of this jacket fool you, though.... while it is perfect as an urban outer layer, it can also hold its own on outdoorsy pursuits. Stuffed with incredibly warm goose down insulation and protected with a 100% satin polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Downtown Loft will shield you from the elements. Throw on this jacket and go for a snowy winter stroll; if it gets too cold you can pop up the insulated hood (which stashes inside itself) for added warmth. Or wear it about town in the winter and people-watch all the shivering pedestrians in their flimsy jackets.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Jacket
- Satin polyester shell with elegant contoured quilting and 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar with hidden zip closure
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam, zippered hand warmer pockets interior zippered chest pocket
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 26 oz / 737 g
- 2.8-oz 100% polyester with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.