Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Hoody is a winter jacket for technical use such as winter hiking or skiing to casual outings like backyard campfires. The outer shell features an updated ripstop pattern to increase durability, while still remaining as lightweight as previous models and a durable water repellent finish to deter light rains or snows. Windproof on the outside, the 800 fill power down also traps warm air to keep you insulated throughout. The jacket compresses down small, into it's own chest pocket in fact, so you can bring it along on any trip that may potentially turn chilly. Forget your hairstyle and pull up the hood to keep your ears toasty for the rest of the day. I'm sure your hair will forgive you later.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Hoody
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 399 g
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.