The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck is the warmest base layer in the Capilene line for your favorite winter activities. The Capilene 4 is lightweight and packable so you can stuff it in your bag for later or wear it underneath other layers with ease. The smooth outer face and slim fit lets additional layers glide on with ease as the temperatures drop. A grid-pattern on the inside wicks moisture from your body and spreads it out to keep you dry throughout the day. Raglan sleeves and the 8% spandex in the fabric allow unrestricted movement and stretch as you continue upwards from basecamp. When the heat starts to build up, open the zipper partially or all the way to quickly regulate your temperature.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Long center front zipper vents body heat
- Raglan sleeves minimize chafe, maximize movement; cut long enough to tuck in
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 4 EW Zip-Neck
- Weight: 5.9 oz / 167 g
- Slim fit
- 3.8-oz (108 g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric: Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex
- Heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.