The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 4 EW Bottom is a warm base layer bottom for the coldest winter pursuits. The Capilene 4 Expedition Weight is the warmest and most breathable base layer they make, so get ready to dial in on the heat. The Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a cool looking grid pattern that is brushed for softness on the inside. The fancy grid pattern works to pull moisture away from your skin and dry it out quickly. On the outside of the fabric is a silky smooth touch, so your additional layers slide on without having a struggle. Spandex in the fabric as well as a gusseted crotch means you can do lots of stretches, I’m thinking lunges are necessary in the lodge before you hit the mountain. Everybody will love you for it.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 4 EW Bottom
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 4.4 oz / 125 g
- 3.8-oz (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric (Solids: 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex heathers: 61% virgin polyester, 30% recycled polyester, 9% spandex), with Polygiene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.