Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 4 EW ¼-Zip Hoody is a warm base layer for winter activity. The Capilene 4 is called EW for Expedition Weight, as it is the warmest in the Capilene line. The waffle grid pattern looks super cool and also has plenty of functionality. It’s soft on the inside against your skin and smooth on the outside, making it easy to slide on additional layers. The hood is close-fit and wraps around your face comfortably to keep your neck warm and ears. The drop tail can be tucked in to prevent any drafts and thumb loops to keep sleeves in place. Throw an energy gel in the chest pocket before you hit the slopes, where it’ll stay close to your body to prevent freezing. Nobody wants a gel-popsicle in frigid temps.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 4 EW 1/4-Zip Hoody
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- Long center front zipper vents body heat
- Zippered left chest pocket for secure storage, thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 4 EW 1/4-Zip Hoody
- Weight: 6.8 oz / 193 g
- Slim fit
- 3.8-oz (108 g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric: Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex
- Heathers: 61% polyester/30% recycled polyester/9% spandex, with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.