Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Capilene 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom is a mid-weight base layer for skiing and snowboarding. The Capilene 3 MW Boot Top has a shorter inseam, so you’re not overlapping with ski socks for better fit and comfort inside your boots. The fabric is made with Polartec Power Dry, which is nice and stretchy for plenty of movement and wicks moisture away from your skin. The slim fit is close to your body to allow for additional layers over top.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Boot Cut: Inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom
- Slim fit
- Weight: 5.7 oz / 162 g
- 5.4-oz (153-g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled heathers: 51% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.