Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Icelandic Coat is a fleece coat with a sweater-knit face for a warmth in cool weather. The Better Sweater fleece fabric is soft, comfortable, and lightweight, but has the look of a wool sweater. The durable fabric is 100% polyester, and dries quickly if it happens to get wet. Contrast jacquard on the hood, yoke, plackets and pockets as well as faux-horn buttons provides a cozy Icelandic look. Snuggle inside the jacket and enjoy conversation with your besties fireside.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Icelandic Coat
- Fabric has sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- 3-panel hood lined with brushed polyester jersey
- Contrast jacquard on hood, yoke, toggle plackets and drop-in pockets
- Button front coat features faux-horn buttons secured by soft micropolyester loops
- Contrasting pockets have a fold-over flap and wrap around the hips slightly
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Icelandic Coat
- Slim fit
- Weight: 23.7 oz / 671 g
- Body: 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- Contrast: 13.5-oz 100% polyester jacquard fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.