Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Coat is a fleece sweater for exploring the fall in the city and the trail. The fabric with a sweater-knit face features a fleece interior for warmth with heathered style as you window shop in the city or pop into the park for a stroll, hand-in-hand with a tasty latte. You so thought I was going to say hottie, but I said latte. The length falls above the knee, covering just enough of your rear so you don't get a chill in the unexpected wind. Wide buttons with slight ruching bring out your feminine style while the tall collar is double thick for warmth. The handwarmer pockets keep your hands warm as you wait in line for the to-die-for chocolate muffin before work.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Coat
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered, over-dye yarns with a knit-like texture
- Double-thick fabric on the tall collar for extra warmth, protection and versatility
- Wide, full-length buttoned placket
- Set-in waistband with shirring detail provides shape and style
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Coat
- Regular fit
- Weight: 25.3 oz / 717 g
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.