Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench is the perfect coat to protect you from intense downpours. Don't ask me why a trench coat is called a trench coat.... I'd just end up pretending that I knew but then I'd make some ridiculous guess. What's that you say? Why is it called a trench coat? Well, you see, the original trench coats were made from the matted fur of a large rodent called a trench-rat. Nope, I don't know. But I DO know that the Arborist trench, with its H2No Performance Standard shell, will keep you dry while maintaining a modern, flattering fit. Fully lined with smooth taffeta (including the hood) you'll be cozy and dry.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with hidden adjustment toggles on either side
- 2-way asymmetrical zipper with a storm flap that secures with two exposed ring snaps at the neck
- Welted, zippered hand warmer pockets covered with a small fold over flap internal zippered pocket
- Asymmetrical cuffs with adjustable tabs with 2-position snaps
- Simple princess seams on the front and back and a back center reverse pleat create clean lines and movement
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
- Regular fit
- Weight: 21.1 oz / 598 g
- Shell: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.