The Women's Alpine Guide Pants by Patagonia. Patagonia's best all-around stretch-woven soft-shell pants for alpine rock climbing or ski touring.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Alpine Guide Pants
- Durable stretch-woven polyester soft shell is water-and wind-resistant, highly breathable, and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Waistband is elasticized in back with belt loops and zippered fly
- External pockets: Two front slash, two glued-on thigh
- All zippers treated with Deluge DWR finish
- Gusseted, zippered cuff with 2-position adjustable settings and tie-down loops
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Alpine Guide Pants
- Slim fit
- Weight: 20 oz / 567 g
- 7.6-oz 90-denier 92% polyester (47% recycled), 8% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.