The Patagonia Women's All Weather Zip-Neck Hoody is a long sleeve layer for running trail before sunrise or on cool fall days. Built from 88% polyester and 12% spandex, the soft, durable fabric acts as a warm second layer, or performs just as well alone. The sides and back panel are made of 100% polyester Air Flow mesh to allow your body to breath as your workout heats up despite the chill in the air. Polygiene permanent odor control is entwined throughout the hoody to keep you from stinking up the tent, cabin, or house you return to from your run. The long front zipper opens up half way for quick venting when the sun peaks out from the clouds, and zips up far to the chin for colder days, melding with the close-fitting hood for extra warmth. The thumb loops cover a portion of your hands when the day is cool, and when the frost is still about, the long sleeves fold-over into mitts. Toasty hands help keep precious fingers from turning an unwanted shade of blue.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's All Weather Zip-Neck Hoody
- Close-fitting anatomical hood
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitt
- Reflective center-front zipper; reflective logo on left chest; spot reflectivity at back neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's All Weather Zip-Neck Hoody
- Slim fit
- Weight: 8 oz / 226 g
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit
- Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- All with Polygene permanent odor control and 15-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.