The Patagonia Women's Adze Hoody is a solid fleece mid-layer for keeping you protected and comfortable in super windy conditions. There is not much as annoying and maddening as a strong, constant wind pushing you around and chilling you to the bone. Well, the Adze Hoody is like a bodyguard against wind. With its Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven fabric, Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish and moisture-wicking fleece grid interior, it will protect you from those invisible windy bullies and keep you warm and dry. Grab this fleece when you'll be exposed above the treeline or around the city.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Adze Hoody
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precip
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- 2-way adjustable hood with Micro fleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness-and pack-compatible hand warmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Draw cord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Adze Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 23 oz / 652 g
- 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester
- 7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.