The Patagonia Vest Front Sling is a sling pack for bringing along all your gear on the river. The sling pack is a combination vest and backpack, with a low profile that won’t get in the way of casting. The front strap acts like a fishing vest would, with multiple pockets for your fly box, zingers, and more. When lunch time rolls around, swing the pack around without having to remove it and access your lunch in the pack portion. Organization pockets on the inside secure your keys and wallet. A handy water bottle pocket features a cinch cord so it won’t fall into the river.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Vest Front Sling
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers etc.
- Internal quick-access pockets for tippet spools; organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal 100% waterproof welded security pouch
- Back zipper closer provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Vest Front Sling
- Weight: 15.3 oz / 433 g
- Volume: 488 cubic inches / 8 liter
- Adjustable fit
- Vest: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh
- Inside pocket: 5.8-oz 100% polyester
- Shoulder Harness and Back Panel: 4.55-oz 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.