The Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boot – Felt is a fly fishing boot for wading your way safely through the river. The upper is made of synthetic leather with monofilament mesh for flexible comfort and durability. It dries quickly so you can get back at it the next day. The upper supports your ankle and a reinforced toe box reduces water pressure on your foot during deep wading. The footbed drains water while keeping sand out by using Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boot - Felt
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drain quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boot - Felt
- Weight: 38 oz / 1090 g
- Synthetic leather upper, with a nylon/spandex neoprene tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length molded EVA midsole
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.