The Patagonia Ultralight River Crampon is a device for river walking your way to the fish safely. All you need to do is strap the Ultralight River Crampon to your boots and the algae and slime won’t stand a chance. The aluminum bars bite and flex to grip the wet stone below so you can concentrate on your fishing. The length adjusts without tools so you can custom fit them to your wading boots. A new recycled plastic frame and other materials won’t corrode in fresh or salt water. Long gone are the days of falling butt-first into the drink because of a little slippery rock.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Ultralight River Crampon
- Recycled plastic frame is more flexible and lighter in weight
- Hard biting aluminum bars perform outstandingly well in virtually all challenging wading conditions; this season we made them lighter and twice as flexible
- Adjustable length adapts to any wading boot without tools
- Durable materials won't corrode in either fresh or salt water
- Adjustable harness system allows the crampon to be removed easily for extended hiking
- Crampons won't damage boat interiors as long as you're careful; much better than cleats
- U.S. patent pending
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Ultralight River Crampon
- Weight: 64.3 oz / 1822 g
- Recycled plastic frame with riveted aluminum bars, with corrosion-resistant, fiberglass impregnated neoprene harness system
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.