The Patagonia Transport 90L Roller is a large suitcase for packing heavy on long trips. The 90L roller is the largest in the Transport line, so you can bring along everything but the kitchen sink. The smooth wheels can take on everything from smooth tile to rough cobblestone and the telescoping handle adjusts to two different heights. The 900-denier recycled PET twill fabric is burly to protect everything inside and is finished with a durable water repellent for water-resistance. The zipper opens clamshell-style with the larger half separated with a mesh zipper to contain items. The lid half has two smaller organizational pockets, one opaque for your unmentionables and one mesh, and one large pocket behind. On the outside, a front zip pocket stores your passport and airline ticket with a hidden ID pocket on the side. The five durable handles allow for easy lifting and snagging from baggage claim.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Transport 90L Roller
- Main entry opens like a clam shell to a spacious main compartment with a mesh divider that make packing a cinch
- Telescoping handle with two fixed lengths (96cm and 102cm) and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on the top, side and front panels for easy handling
- Internal aluminum frame expands for packing and collapses for easy storage
- Zippered outside pocket on front panel for small items; luggage tag holder
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Transport 90L Roller
- Weight: 148.8 oz / 4218 g
- Volume: 5492 cubic inches / 90 L
- Body: 11-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.