The Patagonia Transport 60L Roller is a rolling luggage for traversing through your favorite aerodrome. The inside opens like a clamshell, allowing for easy packing, with inside compression straps to control the bulky items. The inside of the lid features several organizational zippered pockets to pack smaller items, like your socks. Three soft handles and one hard plastic handle are all tough and sturdy for snagging your bag off the conveyor belt or hefting up into a taxi. The large, burley wheels are smooth rolling and can take on cracks, bumps, and even cobblestone. The durable 900-denier recycled PET twill fabric is ready to take on all of your travels and finished with a durable water repellent to deter a rainy arrival. Just cinch down your load with the outer compression straps, tuck your plane ticket in the zippered front pocket and roll.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Transport 60L Roller
- Main entry opens like a clam shell to a spacious main compartment with a mesh divider that make packing a cinch
- Telescoping handle with two fixed lengths (96cm and 102cm) and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on the top, side and front panels for easy handling
- Internal aluminum frame expands for packing and collapses for easy storage
- Zippered outside pocket on front panel for small items; luggage tag holder
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Transport 60L Roller
- Weight: 131 oz / 3713 g
- Volume: 3661 cubic inches / 60 L
- Body: 11-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.