The Patagonia Transport 45L MLC Pack is a carry on suitcase with multiple carry options for getting around the airport. The Transport MLC is soft sided and is most often carried on the shoulder, like a messenger bag. You can also carry it like a briefcase using one of two reinforced side handles, or unzip the shoulder straps and carry like a backpack for hands free quickness. Opening like a book, you can stuff (or fold, sorry Mom) clothing in for a three to five day trip. A padded laptop sleeve can fit most 17 inch machines, so your portable office is always nearby. The front compartment is all about organization, for your wallet, passport, and pens. For those with a rolling suitcase, the large fabric sleeve on the inside of the pack slides over telescoping handles. Super handy.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Transport 45L MLC Pack
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization; compression straps hold clothing
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes; two small zippered pockets organize travel essentials
- Third pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passports
- Fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: Backpack-style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase-style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Transport 45L MLC Pack
- Weight: 53 oz / 1502 g
- Volume: 2746 cubic inches / 45 L
- Body: 8.4-oz 450-denier recycled PET twill
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.