Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Transport 35L Roller is a rolling suitcase for making it through the airport and to and from your hotel. The 35L is the smallest roller in Patagonia’s Transport series and is built to fit carry-on requirements. The polyester fabric is durable so it can take a beating and also has a durable water repellent finish to repel a light rain. The two fabric handles, one at the top and one at the side are burly and easy to spot so you can grab it off the security conveyor belt and move onto your terminal. A chunky plastic load haul handle is on the bottom of the bag, helping it stand when you’re waiting in lines and provides protection. The telescoping handle has multiple settings for shorter or taller people for comfort while walking. A single pocket on the outside fits your passport, airline ticket, keys, and wallet. The clamshell opening makes for quick packing and finding of items, with two zipper pockets on the lid for smaller items. Compress your large items with the dual compression straps in the main section. When vacation is over, tuck the light aluminum frame into itself for flat storage under the bed.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Transport 35L Roller
- Main entry opens like a clam shell to a spacious main compartment with compression straps and a mesh divider that make packing a cinch
- Telescoping handle with two fixed lengths (96cm and 102cm) and a stout wheelset make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on the top and side panels for easy handling
- Internal aluminum frame expands for packing and collapses for easy storage
- Zippered outside pocket on front panel for small items; luggage tag holder
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Transport 35L Roller
- Weight: 105.2 oz / 2982 g
- Volume: 2136 cubic inches / 35 L
- Body: 11-oz 900-denier recycled PET twill
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.