The Patagonia Transport 30L Pack is a travel backpack for making it through the airport and to your destination. A padded laptop sleeve is in its own zippered section located closest to your back and opens clamshell style for airport security. Two grab handles, one on top and one on the side allow for easy pick up from the conveyor belt. The ergonomic straps are soft & breathable, with a compression molded backing for carrying your essentials through the terminal. If you’re back is tired, slide the bag sideways via the backing sleeve over the telescoping handle of a wheeled luggage. The large main compartment has plenty of space for a few clothing items or jacket. A front pocket organizes the phone, pens, keys and wallet while a front vertical zip secures your passport and plane ticket. All wrapped up in a durable PET twill fabric and coated in a durable water repellent to block a light rain gets you from place to place.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Transport 30L Pack
- Zippered panel-loading main compartment; second compartment with organization pockets and electronics pocket; third pocket on front panel for quick access to small items
- Separate laptop compartment opens like a clam shell and lays flat to make going through security simple
- Brushed tricot-lined pocket holds items that are easily scratched
- Compression-molded back panel and ergonomic shoulder harness ensure a comfortable carry
- Webbing handles on top and side for easy handling
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Transport 30L Pack
- Weight: 53 oz / 1502 g
- Volume: 1832 cubic inches / 30 L
- Body: 8.4-oz 450-denier recycled PET twill
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.