The Patagonia Transport 20L Tote is a travel bag for making your way through airports with all the essentials. The zippered top keeps your items hidden from view while opening wide so you can get what you need quickly. The 900 denier fabric is tough to take on the bumps and bruises of a crowd, with a durable water repellent finish for weather-resistance as you dash from airport to rental car. An internal laptop sleeve will hold most 15 inch laptops with smaller item organization on the opposite side so you won't loose them to the bottom of the bag. The outside of the bag has pockets for your passport as well as a large fabric sleeve for sliding over the telescoping handle of your rolling luggage. It's crowd battling time!
FEATURES of the Patagonia Transport 20L Tote
- Large zippered main opening allows quick access to organization pockets and laptop sleeve; holds most 15" laptops
- Soft herringbone webbing straps let you carry this tote over your shoulder or with your hand
- Zippered external pockets allow quick access to travel necessities such as boarding pass and identification; water bottle pockets on both ends keep your fluids close by
- Rear sleeve enables you to attach bag to roller luggage handles
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Transport 20L Tote
- Weight: 20.5 oz / 581 g
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches / 20 L
- Body: 8.4-oz 450-denier recycled PET twill
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.