The Patagonia Stormfront Sling is a waterproof shoulder bag for fishing and wading your favorite rivers. Whether you’re searching out a new spot or heading to your secret area, the Stormfront Sling keeps your gear dry. The super burly TIZIP zipper is 100% waterproof and secures your fly boxes and sandwiches inside. The interior also features a couple mesh zipper pockets for smaller items, that way they won’t get lost to the bottom of the bag. The front pocket zipper is highly water-resistant and provides an easy access spot for keys and wallet. The sling allows you to slide the bag around to your front so you can get into the bag without having to remove the bag first. A quick, standing lunch gets you back to the fishing right away.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Stormfront Sling
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper with waterproof materials and construction; grab handles; exterior rod tube holder and D-ring for net attachment
- Laser-cut Hypalon gear holder on main pack and on front of strap
- Comfortable 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh on back and on backside of adjustable sling strap
- Internal mesh zippered pocket for gear
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Stormfront Sling
- Weight: 23 oz / 652 g
- Volume: 1220 cubic inches / 20 liter
- Sling: 11.75-oz 840-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Back side of front strap and back Panel: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3D spacer mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.