The Patagonia Stormfront Pack is a waterproof backpack for getting your gear out to the river, regardless of the weather. The fabric is nylon, PU coated on the exterior and single-side TPU coated on the inside to keep gear dry. The rugged TIZIP (the I is silent) is fully waterproof and durable for whatever the weather-gods throw at it. The shoulder straps, backpanel and waistbelt are comfortable and feature 3-D spacer mesh to facilitate air flow and keep you cooler. The Minimalist Vest (not included) can be attached at the D-rings at the straps and belt to increase organization. The simple features on the outside of the pack included rod tube holders, a D-ring and lash points for additional gear and a water-resistant stash pocket for quick access to small items. The Stormfront is for the fisherman that enjoys hiking to the best fishing spot and won’t back down because of a little rain.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Stormfront Pack
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof Tizip zipper with waterproof materials and construction; exterior water-resistant zippered stash pocket; internal zippered mesh pocket
- Harness and new waist belt system provides support and comfort
- 3D spacer mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- Exterior quick access water-resistant stash pocket
- Exterior rod tube holders
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Stormfront Pack
- Volume: 1526 cubic inches / 25 liter
- Adjustable fit
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Harness back, panel and waist belt: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3D spacer mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.