The Stormfront Pack by Patagonia. Ultrasimple, minimalist, waterproof pack with detachable harness and mesh hydration reservoir pocket, easily converts to stand-alone dry bag; updated fabric for increased durability.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Stormfront Pack
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper with waterproof materials and construction; exterior water-resistant zippered stash pocket; internal zippered mesh pocket
- Harness and new waistbelt system provides support and comfort
- 3D spacer mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- Exterior quick access water-resistant stash pocket
- Exterior rod tube holders
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Stormfront Pack
- Volume: 1526 cubic inches / 25 liter
- Adjustable fit
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Harness back, Panel and Waistbelt: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3D spacer mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.