The Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack is a waterproof pack for important essentials that need to stay dry. The tough and durable nylon is PU coated on the outside and TPU single-coated on the inside to keep your gear dry. The inside opens wide to feature three separate zippered pockets for organization. The backpanel has 3-D spacer mesh while the hip pads and neck strap have air mesh to wick moisture and keep you cool. Strap your rod tube to the outside with the adjustable straps and you’re ready to go.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack
- 100% waterproof, fully-welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- 100% waterproof Tizip zipper with waterproof materials and construction; exterior water-repellent zippered pocket
- Fully adjustable, air mesh reinforced hip belt and neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers for hemostats, zingers
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack
- Volume: 488 cubic inches / 8 liter
- Adjustable fit
- Pack: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Back Panel: 4.55-oz 100% nylon 3D spacer mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.