The Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot. These stout wading shoes with removable studs are extremely durable, and provide stability in all wading conditions.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot
- Proprietary sticky rubber sole compound aggressive outsole design with multiple gripping zones provide superior stability easily identifiable plug receptacles for removable studs which are included with boot
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is comfortable and durable
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide arch support and comfort
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand provide excellent abrasion resistance highly abrasion resistant toe bumper reinforced toe box and heel counter protect foot
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops
- Weight: 46.2 oz / 1310 g
- Boot: Synthetic leather upper, with nylon
- Spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board
- Full-length, molded EVA midsole
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.