The Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot. These stout wading shoes with removable studs are extremely durable, and provide stability in all wading conditions.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot
- Proprietary sticky rubber sole compound; aggressive outsole design with multiple gripping zones provide superior stability; easily identifiable plug receptacles for removable studs which are included with boot
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is comfortable and durable
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide arch support and comfort
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand provide excellent abrasion resistance; highly abrasion resistant toe bumper; reinforced toebox and heel counter protect foot
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot
- Weight: 46.2 oz / 1310 g
- Synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length, molded EVA midsole
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.