The Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot. These stout wading shoes with removable studs are extremely durable, and provide stability in all wading conditions.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot
- Multiple aluminum bars mounted on sole provide ultimate traction in extreme wading conditions; will not damage the interior of boats
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is comfortable
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Padded ankle and insole provide arch support and comfort
- Full coverage, glued and stitched rubber rand provide excellent abrasion resistance; highly abrasion resistant toe bumper; reinforced toebox and heel counter protect foot
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader; sole is designed to hold fin straps
- Stainless steel lacing loops; U.S. patent pending
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Rock Grip Sticky/Studded Wading Boot
- Weight: 60 oz / 1701 g
- Synthetic leather upper, with nylon/spandex neoprene in tongue and polypropylene insole board. Full-length, molded EVA midsole. Rubber outsole with aluminum bars
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.