The Patagonia Refugio Pack is another awesome backpack capable of keeping up with your travel skills. Yeah, you can call them skills, for sure. Whether you're traveling to and from class, or across the globe, the Patagonia Refugio is gonna be right there with you. It'll be a special bond. With a main compartment with dump pockets for organization, and a secondary compartment with internal organization, this backpack makes it easy to keep track of your stuff. Featuring a padded laptop sleeve that'll protect most 15" laptops from impact, you're stuff will be kept safe as well. No worries. Oh, and thanks to Airflow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel, you'll be nice and comfy also. Stretch-woven pockets can fit a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes as well, leaving more space on the inside of the pack for electronics and other necessities. If you get one of these bad boys, you'll probably start bragging about those traveling skills I mentioned earlier. Trust me, I know. Been there, done that.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Refugio Pack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials; exterior lash points; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretchwoven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Refugio Pack
- Weight: 27.3 oz / 774 g
- Volume: 1709 cubic inches / 28 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Woven Pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.