The Men's Primo Down Jacket is Patagonia's warmest and most protective insulated hard shell for hitting the slopes. It is loaded with all the features you look for in a ski jacket (and then some) but without feeling loaded down. It has a removable, low-profile powder skirt and a webbing loop at the back to connect to any Patagonia snow pants. The hood is two-way adjustable and can fit a helmet. What else are you looking for? The adjustable cuffs easily fit over or under gloves and the pit-zips can vent out any heat that builds up. The shell material is breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® which protects the 800-fill goose down. Also sports an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Basically, this puppy is the Cadillac of ski jackets, so pick this up and go ride in style.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Primo Down Jacket
- Durable and lightweight 2-layer nylon Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection warm and highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions Touch Point System embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing two hand warmers one pass pocket on left forearm one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves one internal stash
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 33.2 oz / 941 g
- Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.